Kaspersky Lab is one of the fastest growing IT security vendors worldwide. Today it is firmly positioned as one of the world’s top four leading antivirus vendors*. Kaspersky Lab continues to further improve its market position, demonstrating higher growth rates than the market in general. According to the company’s 2011 unaudited financial results, Kaspersky Lab’s global revenue grew by 14% compared to the previous year and reached $612 million. Today it’s the world’s largest privately held vendor of endpoint protection solutions.
See It – Control It – Protect It
Kaspersky Lab delivers centrally managed endpoint and server security solutions that protect your business at every layer from malicious software attacks. These solutions include Mobile Device Manager, file or full –disk encryption and virtualization solutions that are tightly integrated with Kaspersky’s Security Center management platform, allowing administrators to seamlessly manage agent-based and agentless security solutions.
This broad set of features includes essential tools allowing the administrator to:
- Create and store images and remotely deploy systems.
- Prioritize the treatment of hardware and software vulnerabilities with a powerful combination of advanced Vulnerability Scanning and intelligent Patch Management.
- Track license usage and compliance with Software License Management.
- Deploy and install updates and new software to users remotely from the central console.
Our lives revolve around the internet and the internet is changing at a rapid pace – protect these threats with Kaspersky.
With Kaspersky Now you can!
KASPERSKY ENDPOINT SECURITY FOR BUSINESS Select
SECURING YOUR DATA, SYSTEMS & MOBILE WORKFORCE
- Award-winning, multi-layer anti-malware
- Endpoint controls – Application, Device & Web
- Mobile security & mobile device management… and more
With an increasingly mobile and diversified workforce, most businesses need to extend their security far beyond traditional boundaries. In addition to delivering Kaspersky’s award-winning anti-malware technologies, Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business SELECT adds mobile security, file server security and flexible control technologies that help you to ensure compliance with your security policies.
Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business SELECT has been developed to combine world-class protection technologies and ease of management.
KASPERSKY ENDPOINT SECURITY FOR BUSINESS Advanced
BOOSTING IT SECURITY & EFFICIENCY – ACROSS YOUR BUSINESS
- Anti-malware, endpoint controls & data encryption<>/li>
- Patch management plus IT management & efficiency tools
- Mobile security, MDM… & one console for all functions
Because malware is becoming increasingly sophisticated, traditional defenses are no longer sufficient to ensure adequate protection. In addition to award-winning anti-malware, Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business ADVANCED includes vulnerability scanning and patch management technologies – to help eradicate vulnerabilities within operating systems and application software. Furthermore, flexible encryption functionality helps to protect corporate data in the event of a laptop or removable storage device being lost or stole
Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business ADVANCED delivers efficiency boosting systems management capabilities plus an array of security technologies – and you can control it all from one management console.
KASPERSKY TOTAL SECURITY FOR BUSINESS
OUR ULTIMATE SECURITY & SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
- Anti-malware, controls, encryption & mobile security
- Patch management & automatic vulnerability scanning
- Efficiency-boosting systems management functionality
- Security for email, Internet gateway & collaboration
For businesses that demand world-class protection technologies across every major node on their network, Kaspersky TOTAL Security for Business delivers our most comprehensive business security solution. In addition to anti-malware for workstations, file servers and mobile devices – plus specialist encryption technologies, flexible endpoint controls and efficiency boosting systems management tools – Kaspersky TOTAL Security for Business provides reliable protection for mail servers, collaboration servers and traffic flowing through Internet gateways.
Kaspersky TOTAL Security for Business delivers rigorous IT security for more nodes on your network – including desktops, file servers, Internet gateways, collaboration systems and mobile devices. By combining world-class protection and far-reaching systems management capabilities, Kaspersky TOTAL Security for Business gives you granular control over a wide range1 of Kaspersky security and systems management functions – via the Kaspersky Security Center unified management console.
1Kaspersky Security Center enables centralised control of most Kaspersky technologies within Kaspersky TOTAL Security for Business, with the exception of Kaspersky Security for Internet Gateway, Kaspersky Security for Mail Server and Kaspersky Security for Collaboration.
KASPERSKY SECURITY FOR VIRTUALIZATION
PROTECT SERVERS, DESKTOPS & DATA CENTRES
- Agentless anti-malware solutions
- Improved system utilisation
- Simplified deployment & management
Many of the traditional, agent-based anti-malware products are not well suited to virtualized environments. Virtualization is all about maximizing the utilization rates for the IT infrastructure – in order to maximize return on investment. However, many agent-based anti-malware products require the antivirus software and signature database to be installed on every virtual machine… which partly defeats the object of virtualization.
KASPERKSY’S AGENTLESS SOLUTION
Because Kaspersky Security for Virtualization is an agentless anti-malware solution, it only has to be installed once on a physical server… in order to protect all virtual machines on that server.
- Higher density virtualization – as there is no duplication of antivirus software and signature database.
- Improved performance – from higher efficiency scanning.
- Automatic protection for newly configured virtual machines and dormant virtual machines that are activated.
- All updates of the anti-malware engine and signature database only need to be performed once per physical server not once per virtual machine… so ‘Update Storms’ are eliminated.
- Intelligent, load-balancing mechanisms help to guard against overload and limit the number of concurrent scans… so ‘Scanning Storms’ are prevented.
KASPERSKY SERCURITY APPLICATIONSEvery tier of Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business and Kaspersky Total Security for Business – plus each of Kaspersky’s range of Targeted Security solutions – is enabled by one or more of Kaspersky’s innovative applications listed below*. Find out more about the benefits and features that each Kaspersky application can deliver:
For Workstations, Laptops and Smartphones
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Linux
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Mac
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Smartphones
For Email, Groupware and Collaboration Servers
- Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Exchange
- Kaspersky Security for Linux Mail Server
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Lotus Notes / Domino
- Kaspersky Security for Microsoft SharePoint
For File Servers and Storage
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Windows Server
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Novell NetWare
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Linux File Server
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Storage
For Internet Gateways
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Microsoft ISA / TMG Server
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Proxy Server
- Administration Tools
- Kaspersky Security Center
For Virtual Environments
- Kaspersky Security for Virtualization (Agentless Security)
KASPERSKY SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT
- IT productivity & efficiency tools
- Patch & vulnerability management
- IT asset management & OS deployment
- Remote troubleshooting