At Microsoft, we’re motivated and inspired every day by how our customers use our software to find creative solutions to business problems, develop breakthrough ideas, and stay connected to what’s most important to them.
We run our business in much the same way, and believe our eight business divisions offer the greatest potential to serve our customers. They are:
- Online Services Division: Microsoft’s search, portal, advertising and personal communications services, including online information offerings such as Bing and the MSN portals and channels.
- Server and Tools Business: Microsoft infrastructure software, developer tools and cloud platform, including products such as Windows Server, SQL Server, Visual Studio, System Center and the Windows Azure Platform.
- Microsoft Business Solutions: A portfolio of Microsoft Dynamics products and services, as well as Microsoft Health Solutions.
- Microsoft Office Division: Productivity products and services, including Office, Exchange, SharePoint, Lync, Project, Visio, and Microsoft’s speech technology investments.
- Interactive Entertainment Business: Key entertainment experiences that span gaming, music and video across multiple screens, including Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, the controller-free Kinect for Xbox 360, Xbox Music and Video, and Mediaroom, as well as PC and mobile interactive entertainment.
- Windows Phone Division: Microsoft software and services for Windows Phones worldwide.
- Windows Division: All Windows businesses, including Windows, Windows Live and Internet Explorer.
- Skype: A division of Microsoft, transforming communications for computers, mobile devices and the connected living room.
Customer relationship management (CRM)
CRM can help reduce costs and increase profitability by organizing and automating business processes that nurture customer satisfaction and loyalty.
CRM delivers a holistic view of each customer that enables client-facing employees to make expedited and educated decisions about strategic efforts in the sales, marketing, and customer service fields.
Get solutions tailored for your needs
Spark your sales team’s cross-sell and upsell efforts to run smarter and in sync.
- Customer care
Get what you need to exceed customer expectations through intuitive insights and tools.
Deliver innovation through multichannel marketing automation and analytics.
Integrate daily applications with social media for the most up-to-date information.
Drive customized solutions that enhance functionality and operational excellence.
Office 365 takes the worry out of IT
- An easy-to-use administration console allows IT administrators to stay in control of user accounts, access rights, and organization-wide deployment.
- You can count on Microsoft, an industry leader in productivity, for reliability. Microsoft provides a financially-backed 99.9% uptime guarantee.
Office 365 delivers user productivity you can count on
- Virtually anywhere-access* to email, important documents, contacts, and calendars on nearly any device (including PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, Android phones, Symbian phones, and BlackBerry**).
- Office 365 works with the software your users already know and use like Word, Excel, OneNote and PowerPoint.
Learn what Windows Intune can do for your organization
Unified infrastructureManage your IT environment through the cloud, or extend your existing on-premises solution by integrating Windows Intune with System Center Configuration Manager.
- Integrated device security and compliance management
- Centralized management in the cloud or on-premises with System Center Configuration Manager
- Active Directory integration lets you take advantage of existing user accounts and security groups
Device managementHelp ensure that remote, mobile, and branch office employees work in a security-enhanced environment with the devices that best fit their needs.
- Affordable, cloud-based device management
- Windows 8, Windows RT, iOS, and Android support
- Automatic, direct discovery of many mobile devices
SecurityKeep software up-to-date, set security policies, and monitor status remotely from almost any location.
- Simplified software and patch distribution
- Comprehensive policy management
- Endpoint Protection for PCs
BYODEmpower employees by enabling their preferred applications and mobile devices.
- Self-service portal for selecting and installing company apps
- Personalized application delivery
- Support for multiple platforms and devices