Why Dell SecureWorks?
Entrust your security to the experts who protect thousands of organizations, from small and medium businesses to the Global 500.
With Dell SecureWorks Information Security Services, you gain a true security partner to help protect your IT assets, comply with regulations and reduce costs — without having to build your internal security expertise from scratch. Recognized as a leader by top industry analysts, Dell SecureWorks brings a wealth of deep security expertise and global threat intelligence to your organization.
With SecureWorks Managed Security Services, you can:
- Gain 24x7x365 protection of networks, end points, applications and data from cyber threats.
- Offload resource-intensive security operations to certified security experts, letting you focus on your business.
- Minimize the burden of compliance and quickly deploy key security controls for PCI DSS, GLBA, HIPAA, FISMA, NERC CIP and other regulations.
- Understand emerging cyber threats and proactively manage security risk.
- Significantly reduce costs due to security breaches, infections and IT downtime.
SecureWorks Information Security Services
- Security Monitoring Real-time monitoring, analysis and response to security threats across your IT environment by certified professionals
- Security Management Full life cycle management and monitoring of security appliances including network firewalls, intrusion prevention and detection systems, unified threat management appliances and Web application firewalls
- Log Management Scalable aggregation and retention of log data to support compliance and reporting
- SIM (Security Information Management) On-Demand Automated real-time correlation, analysis and reporting of security activity across your IT environment
- Vulnerability Management Identification and assessment of exposures and weak spots in IT systems
Counter Threat Unit Intelligence Services Actionable intelligence on emerging threats and vulnerabilities from our elite security research team
Security and Risk Consulting Expert assessment, guidance and operational support based on deep security and compliance expertise