Identity and Access Management
Actionable intelligence and context
Identity governance is the foundation for any identity and access management (IAM) program and enables productivity while still maintaining security. Designed to improve transparency and manageability, identity governance and administration policies give context to access relationships by defining and standardizing levels of access rights based on common job duties. This streamlines the provisioning/deprovisioning process for new, existing, or terminated users. Identity governance also handles the management of this access, from reviewing entitlements periodically to making subsequent status changes as needed.
Core Access Assurance Suite is an integrated identity and access management (IAM) solution that delivers informed provisioning, continuous compliance, and actionable analytics. This suite is needed to streamline provisioning, automate the governance process, and be able to view advanced intelligence to discover hidden risks.
Cyber threat intelligence (CTI) is the process of researching and analyzing cyber threat trends, and developing proactive, preventative measures to protect against them.
With over 20 years’ global experience, Core Security is a trusted source for threat-aware solutions that provide the actionable intelligence and context needed to manage security risks across the enterprise. Our solutions are designed to help you reduce the risk of compromise by uncovering vulnerabilities wherever they reside in your environment.
- Ability to collect and analyze a large amount of contextual data
- Improved detection of advanced persistent threats (APT) and ability to prioritize based on risk posed to the organization
- Bringing your organization peace of mind through a proactive cybersecurity policy
- Building the framework to constantly adapt and protect against new cyber threats as they’re developed
- Ongoing monitoring of network access, security, and risk
Penetration Testing – Core Impact is an easy-to-use penetration testing tool with commercially developed and tested exploits that enables your security team to exploit security weaknesses, increase productivity, and improve efficiencies.
- A tool for beginners and experts – Core Impact is designed for users at every level. Beginners can get up to speed with a user-friendly GUI and descriptive step-by-step wizards, allowing them to automatically gather the information they need. Advanced penetration testers can take advantage of the vast functionalities available. For example, since all modules, exploits, and tools are written in Python, users can modify them as they see fit.
- Leveraging Phishing to Measure Security Awareness -Easily simulate a phishing campaign for your organization using Core Impact’s dynamic phishing tools. Once you’ve created your campaign, any user that clicks the link or enters sensitive information, will be tracked for reporting and analysis. But you can do more than just report on who is susceptible to phishing. Impact’s phishing functionality can also be used to harvest credentials for further testing purposes.
Network Detection – Advanced threat detection technology built on nearly a decade of scientific research and big data analytics. It detects successful infections with certainty, terminates their activity, and gives responders the ammunition needed to rapidly prevent loss.
Security Consulting Services – Trusted by Clients for over 37 years, Security Consulting Services (SCS) delivers comprehensive penetration testing for a variety of targets. Our team evaluates the security of an asset with a tailored penetration test – creating and executing active real-world attacks. Our Security Consulting Services team is composed of cybersecurity professionals, specializing in ethical hacking to help your organization protect itself from real world attackers. Their tests uncover flaws and security weaknesses across your IT environment, from workstations and enterprise servers to IoT devices like tablets and smart TVs. Take a proactive approach to security by having your defenses tested by our experts before they are breached by an outside attacker. Thwart attacks and help meet your compliance requirements without the need for additional infrastructure or staff.
SIEM – Event Manager identifies, records, and prioritizes potential threats and incidents across your organization, reducing alert fatigue by only generating alerts when needed. These notifications are rapidly sent to exactly the right security team members when a threat requires action, allowing staff to quickly prevent or neutralize risks.
Diverse data streams come in multiple formats and can require a great deal of effort from analysts in charge of interpretation. This costs valuable time that postpones reaction time and would be better spent on remediation efforts. With Event Manager, this data is normalized, putting events into a common, readable format that doesn’t require additional expertise.
Discover how SecureNation can help you better protect your IT assets.