2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Information you provide directly (including personally identifiable information) when you complete an online registration form for offers, events, user groups, training, trials, demos, subscribing, etc., submit an inquiry, or via email, direct mail, phone or fax;
- Information you provide directly, including personally identifiable information, by submitting an online job application;
- Usage data, collected via Google Analytics, such as IP address, web browser type/version, operating system and website visit information such as date, time and pages viewed;
- Click-through information related to SecureNation emails and banner advertisements;
- Aggregate, non-personally identifiable information, such as the number of weekly visits or page views to a SecureNation website;
- Non-personal information not associated with your identity, such as IP address, time, file, data transferred, browser type and version and operating system.
3. USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
SecureNation will use personally identifiable information, such as name, title, company, and email or other address, to communicate special promotions, events and announcements. This information may also be used to provide the products or services requested, respond to support needs, and/or provide additional information regarding SecureNation’s products or services. If you do not wish to receive future promotional information and material from SecureNation, you are offered the option to opt-out of upcoming communications either from an opt-out link or by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting to be removed from any or all lists.
SecureNation values your business and strives to protect your privacy. SecureNation will never sell or provide your information to list brokers or similar mass marketing entities. We may, however, provide information about you to our business partners and/or to vendors with whom we have contracted to in order to better serve your interests and/or to support targeted promotions. SecureNation will provide only the information that is necessary for the third party to provide those services we believe will be beneficial to you and we take measures to protect your information.
We may disclose your personal data to our insurers and/or professional advisers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, obtaining professional advice, or the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
We may disclose your name, company, address, title, and telephone number to our suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for providing products or services in performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
Financial transactions relating to our website and services are handled by our payment services providers, currently we use Intuit Payment Services and Neighbors Federal Credit Union. We will share transaction data with our payment services providers only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds. You can find information about the payment services providers’ privacy policies and practices at
(b) Neighbors FCU: https://www.neighborsfcu.org/neighbors-fcu-privacy-policy/
In addition to the specific disclosures of personal data set out in this Section 4, we may disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.[ We may also disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.