Providing Enterprises with Cybersecurity & Agility
Tufin enables customers to increase their business agility while maintaining a robust security posture across physical networks, hybrid cloud, containers and microservices. They provide policy-based automation to help customers implement changes in minutes instead of days, save time and valuable resources, and maintain continuous compliance with industry regulations and internal policies. Tufin solution is used by global enterprises with some of the largest, most complex networks to make security manageable by monitoring, analyzing, automating and orchestrating changes from a single pane of glass.
Network Security Policy Orchestration
Balancing business agility and security across heterogeneous, physical networks and hybrid cloud platforms.
Agility and Security with Network Security Policy Orchestration:
Implement security changes in minutes instead of days.
- Boost agility with end-to-end change automation across vendors and platforms
- Increase productivity and avoid errors with zero-touch automation for change design, provisioning and verification
- Ensure business continuity by managing application connectivity across the heterogeneous network
Ensure continuous compliance with security standards
- Eliminate security violations with proactive risk analysis and automatic decomissioning of risky and redundant rules
- Reduce audit preperation time by up to 70%
- Simplify compliance with industry regulations such as PCI DSS, GDPR, HIPAA, SOX & NERC CIP
Reduce Complexity of managing hybrid networks
- Manage security policies across enterprise firewalls, private and public cloud from a single pane of glass
- Ensure network and application connectivity with accurate topology map and analysis
- Reduce the attack surface with centralized control for network segmentation
- Single Pane of Glass for Network Security
- Network Security Policy Baseline
- Application-Centric Security & Connectivity Management
- Network Security Change Automation
- Compliance and Audit Readiness
- Interoperability with IT Service Management, Ticketing & 3rd Party Systems
SecureApp is the first solution that enables organizations to manage network connectivity and security policy from an application perspective. With SecureApp, network and application teams can collaboratively deploy, update, monitor and decommission applications and services from the network with ease. By providing insight into an application’s connectivity needs and status, SecureApp helps to accelerate service deployment, assure business continuity and simplify network operations. An integral part of Tufin Orchestration Suite, SecureApp delivers the benefits of network change automation for the application deployment lifecycle.
- Visibility and control over application connectivity across the entire network
- Business agility with faster application deployment, migration and decommissioning
- Better communication between application teams and network security teams
- Improved business continuity
- Increased network security
- Application Connectivity – Easily map and update application connectivity to the network for rapid application and service delivery
- Discovery & Deployment – Define an application’s network connectivity requirements with automatic discovery for accurate ongoing change requests
- Migration & Decommissioning – Migrate or remove applications on the network without leaving security holes
- Self-Service & Ticketing – Enable users to define network access requests through a self-service portal or ticketing system
- Monitoring & Troubleshooting – Receive alerts and application connectivity status to rapidly troubleshoot problems
- Load Balancing – Simplify management of load balancer configuration for network access
Network Security Change Automation for Business Agility & Policy Compliance
Tufin Orchestration Suite’s SecureChange increases agility and auditability for the network security change process. Tufin provides policy-based automation and orchestration, enabling enterprises to implement accurate changes in minutes instead of days across physical networks and cloud platforms, while maintaining security and compliance.
- Implement changes securely & accurately in minutes instead of days
- Perform proactive risk analysis to avoid security policy & compliance violations
- Leverage flexible, customizable workflows for full integration into enterprise ITSM processes
- Increase control with a unified console supporting all leading enterprise platforms–traditional networks and firewalls, SDN & cloud platforms
- Provide automated provisioning & end-to-end orchestration for multi-vendor environments to reduce complexity & human error
- Reduce time & effort required for audit readiness by up to 70% through continuous compliance & automated audit trail
- Network Security Change Automation – maximizes agility with end-to-end automation of network security changes.
- Continuous Compliance & Auditable Change Processes – For network security changes, Tufin’s SecureChange provides enterprise IT with every aspect of ensuring continuous compliance and audit readiness – for internal policies as well as industry regulations.
- Automated Workflows for Firewall Policy Optimization and Cleanup – Tufin SecureChange helps tighten security and not just increase agility and productivity. In addition to having proactive risk analysis built into all new access requests, SecureChange also automates other aspects of access lifecycle including decommissioning for servers and rules.
Strengthen Network Security Posture & Ensure Compliance across Multi-Vendor Firewall & Cloud Platforms
Tufin Orchestration Suite’s SecureTrack is a comprehensive firewall and security policy management solution for multi-vendor firewalls, next-generation firewalls and cloud platforms (public, private and hybrid). Tufin Orchestration Suite provides a single console for firewall admins, security admins and network operations teams. Its SecureTrack component ensures that firewall and security policies are optimized to enable business agility while meeting the most stringent security and compliance requirements.
Speed up and simplify firewall operations
Gain end-to-end visibility across the entire enterprise – physical/on-premise networks and hybrid cloud platforms
Manage and control enterprise security policy from a single console
Ensure continuous compliance and auditability
Support multi-vendor, multi-technology and multi-cloud environments
- Strong Enterprise Network Security – Tufin helps you improve network security with a centralized, real-time console for tightening your enterprise’s security posture.
- Real-time Compliance & Audit Readiness – Enables continuous compliance with real-time monitoring and alerts for security policy and regulatory compliance risks. This ensures accountability, transparency and consistency for your compliance policy framework.
- Visibility & Control Across Hybrid IT – Real-time visibility into all firewall and security changes across the enterprise provides clear insights into network connectivity and policy changes, with alerts for potential new security risks.
Security Policy Management for Public Clouds
As organizations shift to cloud-native platforms, reliance on traditional security tools and practices can place your business at risk. Tufin Iris is an agentless, cloud-native platform that enables IT Security to regain visibility and control security policies, powered by automation that integrates with DevOps pipelines.
Visibility – Automatically scans and displays access policies of all cloud applications and resources.
Application Focused – Intelligently organizes resources by application to improve discovery and navigation.
Security Guardrails – Define common policies to protect your cloud without complexity and rule bloat.
Alert Notifications – Automatically detects and alerts when non-compliant resources are discovered.
Agentless Technology – Maintain security without impacting application performance or operations.
Zero Trust security for cloud-native applications
Tufin Orca helps users rapidly implement a Zero Trust security model to protect critical applications and customer data in the cloud. From automated policy generation to compliance validation during every CI/CD cycle, to identifying risks at runtime and taking policy-based action, Tufin Orca shields applications from constantly evolving threats.
Visibility & Control – View all services, containers, connections and policies, and make real-time configuration changes
Continuous Compliance – Detect and resolve policy validation errors during development and enforce compliance at runtime
Minimize Attack Surface – Protect network traffic and limit breach expansion with automated microsegmentation and encryption
Adaptive Security – Automate risk monitoring and anomaly detection, as Orca takes policy-based action to shield applications
Customizable Services – Integrate 3rd party notification and security services for custom protection using Orca’s open API
Discover how SecureNation can help you better protect your IT assets.