Secure Your Cloud Transformation
Get fast, secure, and direct access
to your apps—without appliances.
Zscaler is on a mission to make the internet your new secure corporate network.
Back in the day when your users were all on the network and your applications resided in your physical data center, it made sense to establish a secure perimeter around your network. But those days are over, the perimeter is gone, and network security is all but irrelevant.
Instead, you need to put your defenses and controls where the connections occur— the internet — so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications reside.
By moving applications and infrastructure to the cloud and untethering employees from their desks, you can realize tremendous advantages in productivity, agility, and cost containment. With our 100% cloud built secure platform, Zscaler can help you make the move to the cloud, securely.
Your Security Stack as a Service
Zscaler Internet Access is a secure Internet and web gateway delivered as a service from the cloud. Think of it as a secure Internet onramp — all you do is make Zscaler your next hop to the Internet. For offices, simply set up a router tunnel (GRE or IPsec) to the closest Zscaler data center. For mobile employees, you can forward traffic via our lightweight Zscaler App or PAC file. No matter where users connect — a coffee shop in Milan, a hotel in Hong Kong, or the office — they get identical protection.
Zscaler Internet Access sits between your users and the Internet, inspecting every byte of traffic inline across multiple security techniques, even within SSL. You get full protection from web and Internet threats. And with a cloud platform that supports Cloud Sandboxing, Next-Generation Firewall, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), and Cloud Application Visibility and Control, you can start with the services you need today and activate others as your needs grow.
- Cloud Firewall – Full DPI and access controls across all ports and protocols. App and user aware.
- URL Filtering – Block or limit website access based on a user or group aacross destinations or URL categories.
- Bandwidth Control – Enforce bandwidth policies and prioritize business-critical applications over recreational traffic.
- DNS Filtering – Control and block DNS requests against known and malicious destinations.
- IPS & Advanced Protection – Deliver full threat protection from malicious web content like brouwser exploits, scripts, and identify and block botnets and malware callbacks.
- Cloud Sandbox – Block zero-day exploits by analyzing uknown files for malicioous behavior, and easily scale to every user regardless of location
- Antivirus – Antivirus, antispyware, and antimalware protection for all users, using signatures sourced from over 60 threat intelligence sources.
- DNS Security – Identify and route suspicious command-and-control connections to Zscaler threat detection engines for full content inspection.
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) – Use standard or custom dictionaries to easily scale DLP to all users and traffic, including compressed or SSL-encrypted traffic.
- Cloud Application Control – Provides Cloud Application Security Broker (CASB) functionality with a click of a button. Discover and control user access to known and unknown cloud applications.
- File Type Controls – Deliver true file type control by user, location, and destination, Control which file types are allowed into – or out of – your network.
Real-time Visibility, ANalytics, and Reporting
Zscaler makes threat investigation seamless and immediate. Within seconds you can drill down to a per-user overview to understand events and correlate threats. Isolate botnet-compromised devices with a few clicks, or leverage application visibility to validate if and where non-IT–compliant apps are used.
Redefine Private Application Access with Zero Trust
- Application access no longer requires access to the network, or use of VPN.
- Inside-out connections ensure apps are invisible to unauthorized users.
- App segmentation, no network segmentation, connects users to a specific app and limit lateral movement.
- The internet becomes the new secure network via end-to-end encrypted TLS tunnels.
Deliver a cloud-like user experience…
- Consistent user experience for both public cloud and data center applications
- The service integrates with Okta and other single sign-on providers for faster access
- Browser access is available for all web apps, allowing for connectivity without Zscaler app
- Admins can customize re-authentication timeframes to ensure the best experience for remote users
Improve visibility into all user and application activity…
- Discover unknown applications running in your public cloud and apply granular access controls
- Displays user and app data as names, not anonymous IP addresses
- View past and real-time user activity
- View the health of applications, servers, and connectors in your environment
- Automatically stream user audit logs to your SIEM provider
- Visibility into all devices connecting into Zscaler
- App Connector provides visibility into environment health
Define granular policies based on specific user and application…
- Global policies hosted in the Zscaler cloud determine which users can access which applications
- Admins create and manage policies for users, user groups, applications, and application groups
- IT can segment access by applications with no need to segment by network or use ACLs
Ensure secure accesss to all public and private cloud environments…
- ZPA provides secure and consistent access regardless of where the apps is running
- Removes the need for the VPN gateway stack or connecting to a virtual DMZ for secure access to public clouds
- Drastically reduces the complexity of network and security architectures, accelerating cloud adoption
- Accelerates app migration by simply routing user traffic to a new connector once an app is moved
- Simplifies network security for cloud adoption through partnerships with both Microsoft (Azure) and Amazon (AWS)
Accelerate mergers and acquisitions…
- ZPA standardizes security for all current and newly acquired assets
- Eliminates the need to consolidate multiple networks or IP addresses
- Can speed M&A timeframes through simply ZPA software deployment
- Places no employees—existing or acquired—on the network
- Requires no changes to current infrastructure
Discover how SecureNation can help you better protect your IT assets.